Anyone have any idea what FARMERS ahoe CEO makes......Christ you think its a NATIONAL SECRET !!!! Any one out there KNOW ? I have looked high and low for some 'recent' compensation info and cannot find anything. Where are they based....NORTH KOREA ?

Anyone out there have any information about how BIG A TAKE these guys at FARMERS are ripping off annually ?

They make the KOCH brothers seem like the publicity department of the KARCROTCHIANS seem timid in the info that is available.

FARMERS SUCKS.....FARMERS SUCKS........FARMERS SUCKS........FARMERS SUCKS.........ETC !!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Farmers Insurance Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Farmers Insurance Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Farmers Insurance Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Farmers Insurance Group?

Comments

Farmers Insurance Group - Insurance Farmers Insurance Group "Sneaky overcharge. Doesn't know anything about that. I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - They do not look after their clients interest, but will help the other insurance company swindle you. Farmers Insurance Group "I have had so many people ask me what this sign on my vehicle means, that I am tired of explaining it, so will posting this for a while every..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more