Farmers Insurance Group - They do not look after their clients interest, but will help the other insurance company swindle you.
I have had so many people ask me what this sign on my vehicle means, that I am tired of explaining it, so will posting this for a while every day, to let people know what the deal is.Was with Farmers Insurance company for many years, when my daughter was hit by another pickup, and the man was ticketed for causing the accident, but Farmers and the other insurance company took so long deciding who was at fault, that my insurance (Farmers) opened the case first, Farmers adjuster looked the brand new truck over and decided, they would fix the damage, even though the body shop said they wanted it totaled, so did Ford motor co, and myself.
Have this on tape. They figured it would cost about $11,000.00 and a little more, but the total cost on the truck when finished, was Better than $23,000.00 plus, and lots of problems still with it, Tin falling off the windshield, tires going bad quickly, cruise control going off and on at odd times, windows did not work right, etc, etc, etc, Told my daughter to go sell the truck as I did not think it was safe, when she went to the dealership all they would offer her was a little over $6,000.00, Carfax value. Told the insurance company at fault of this and of all the loss, from being a new truck, and they agreed to pay the loss value on the truck, but my insurance company would have to pay it first, as they opened the case first, when I approached my company, they demanded a letter that the other company would reimburse them, if they paid. I got them the letter, and they still would not pay, said they don't pay diminished value, but I had full coverage, and paid dearly for it all those years.
Since that happened the Insurance company has sold to another man, and other agent got out of Buffalo. I asked him nicely to clean up the mess, but he just told me he was a new agent, he could not be responsible for the old agents actions. So people watch what your young people buy for insurance, as they may get taken for a ride, in the end.
BETTER BE MAKING SURE YOUR NEW VEHICLE, IS COVERED FOR DIMINSHED VALUE, OR YOU CAN END UP WITH A $6000.00+ PIECE OF ***, SAFECO OFFERED TO PAY SO THEY MUST, AS MAN AT FAULT GOT A NEW TRUCK.SIGN ON THE BACK OF MY VEHICLE SAYS " FARMERS INSURANCE DOES NOT PAY DIMINISHED VALUE"
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Got ripped off
- Agent and adjuster ripped me off
- Reason of review:
- they rip you off
- Product or service
- Farmers Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."