Update added by user Jun 23
The driver is insured with Farmers Insurance and drives for Uber. He is stating not only did his Farmers Insurance agent know he was driving for Uber he provided this to Uber as well and now Farmers Insurance is not trying to pay for the damages.
Original review posted by user Jun 22
Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they requested in a timely manner and was assured from the door this would be handled right away.
No one contacted me until I reached out to them three times and it was forwarded to the supervisor as well. Now that they have to cover the insurance the supervisor Brandon said they are not liable for coverage as he was driving for Uber and there is a clause stating he cannot use his car for business purposes. This was not told to me when I opened the claim per the CSR who took the claim while the police were present.
Farmers Insurance needs to be held accountable for their lies and mishandling of this claim as this makes no sense.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unjust expense not our fault
- Agent attitude and service from company
- Agent and district manager completely dishonest
- That it was based on a lie
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning. Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn..."
- "Hello my name is SCHAN MADRID and I wear a Shoe size of (11 ). I Had purchased a pair of nike air shox and 5 months later the shox..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Just ate my first bag of clancy's original potato chips and one chip was burnt. Like it's black burnt. How am I suppose to keep enjoying my snack..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."