Farmers Insurance Group - Poor claim processing and customer service
Update added by user Jun 23
The driver is insured with Farmers Insurance and drives for Uber. He is stating not only did his Farmers Insurance agent know he was driving for Uber he provided this to Uber as well and now Farmers Insurance is not trying to pay for the damages.
Original review posted by user Jun 22
Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they requested in a timely manner and was assured from the door this would be handled right away.
No one contacted me until I reached out to them three times and it was forwarded to the supervisor as well. Now that they have to cover the insurance the supervisor Brandon said they are not liable for coverage as he was driving for Uber and there is a clause stating he cannot use his car for business purposes. This was not told to me when I opened the claim per the CSR who took the claim while the police were present.
Farmers Insurance needs to be held accountable for their lies and mishandling of this claim as this makes no sense.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unjust expense not our fault
- Agent attitude and service from company
- Agent and district manager completely dishonest
- That it was based on a lie
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "They are most unprofessional and most rude insurance ever they take ur money and don't care about u , wife & 2 kids injured car total lost they offer me..."
- "Heartland was went above and beyond to send us the parts to replace the issues. Took our camper into Camping World at Oakwood to get an estimate on repairs this is..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."