Sneaky overcharge.Doesn't know anything about that.
I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which was 48.57 was now 75.57..his remark?" I wouldn't know anything about that".
Tried to add my son to my policy...sneaky tactic...make me fix that and I have to go or call and tell them, after they used public records to do this that he is living somewhere else and has his own car and his own insurance..not good policy..makes farmers look greedy trying to bleed money from customers
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incorrect billing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Get new insurance policy
- Product or service
- Farmers Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."