Sneaky overcharge.Doesn't know anything about that.
I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which was 48.57 was now 75.57..his remark?" I wouldn't know anything about that".
Tried to add my son to my policy...sneaky tactic...make me fix that and I have to go or call and tell them, after they used public records to do this that he is living somewhere else and has his own car and his own insurance..not good policy..makes farmers look greedy trying to bleed money from customers
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incorrect billing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Get new insurance policy
- Product or service
- Farmers Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."