Sneaky overcharge.Doesn't know anything about that.

I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which was 48.57 was now 75.57..his remark?" I wouldn't know anything about that".

Tried to add my son to my policy...sneaky tactic...make me fix that and I have to go or call and tell them, after they used public records to do this that he is living somewhere else and has his own car and his own insurance..not good policy..makes farmers look greedy trying to bleed money from customers

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "get new insurance policy". This person is overall dissatisfied with Farmers Insurance Group and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about farmers insurance at Farmers Insurance Group was incorrect billing and lies Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Farmers Insurance Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Farmers Insurance Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Farmers Insurance Group?

Comments