Sneaky overcharge.Doesn't know anything about that.
I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which was 48.57 was now 75.57..his remark?" I wouldn't know anything about that".
Tried to add my son to my policy...sneaky tactic...make me fix that and I have to go or call and tell them, after they used public records to do this that he is living somewhere else and has his own car and his own insurance..not good policy..makes farmers look greedy trying to bleed money from customers
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incorrect billing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Get new insurance policy
- Product or service
- Farmers Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."