I am one that leaves reviews as my old job use to depend on good reviews, 99% of the time I leave good reviews - this time NOT! Years ago, our insurance was going up and up, Farmers was a well-known name, new in our state and came in at a decent rate.

After decades with the same insurance company we switched, HUGE mistake. First off they farm out their insurance (get it, farmers) to other companies and you do not know this until you get your policies. Does this mean the agency makes their commission and they are done? Look at your policies - Farmer is not who insures you, it is century, formost or whoever, not Farmers.

Four years later, auto insurance was up 36% and homeowners was up 28.75%, not chump change and way above the 'real' inflation rate of about 8%. Note: We have no tickets, no accidents, NO CLAIMS and by no means live in a high-risk area.

We now have better homeowners insurance for "43% less", the same auto coverage down "22.75%" and they are not farmed out to other insurance companies attempting to maybe evade responsibility & accountability to their customers? All I have to say after reading some of these horror reviews is thank the good Lord we never had a claim while insured with one of Farmers who farmed out to someone else.

Review about: Farmers Insurance Group Premium Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

"Look at your policies - Farmer is not who insures you, it is century, formost or whoever, not Farmers."Those companies are owned by Farmers Insurance Group.