Farmers Insurance Group - Farmers Insurance
The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a personal level" with it's potential consumers. The document does in fact look personalized but they are playing to the emotions of the prospect customer. Lets dabble a little further:
1. Most people like to know that their privacy is secured and kept from the prying eyes of solicitors.
2. Some people are in the "do not contact" list provided by the Federal Trade Commission in order to stop soliciting e-mails and junk mail to the home.
3. Just about everyone doesn't want a stranger driving by their homes taking photographs of their houses.
I contacted these people and addressed this issue, they down played it as an innocent sales pitch and nothing serious and were "very sorry to have disturbed" my wife. They said that they were getting great feed back and business from people who liked the new technique and would benefit from my business as well. I was insulted.
I have filed with the FTC and wanted everyone to know that these people are seeking out public record, despite any effort to remain unsolicited by vendors and business at my home. It is wrong for any business to seek out a loop hole in consumer privacy. This ism borderline stalking!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Farmers Home Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had so many people ask me what this sign on my vehicle means, that I am tired of explaining it, so will posting this for a while every..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..."