A farmers driver side swiped my car.She was a total sweetheart and took full responsibility for the accident.

Farmers had my car back on the road in a timely matter. But, when it came to paying for my lost wages( I drive for Uber) and depreciation value caused to the car, this is when the problems began. I first talked with Thomas Eishen whom told me my car had to many miles to qualify, which was a lie, then I talked to his manager Brent

Jackson would said that car had a previous accident report that caused this depreciation. I told him that was 2 years ago and State Farm had already paid me for that.

He came up with excuse after excuse as to why he could not compensate me for the depreciation, I told him my lawyer would be contacting him on Monday morning.All the mangers are on the same page as to denying you your money.

Farmers is a horrible insurance company and the Adjusters, along with there Managers, need to fired immediately.Denying hard working people there just do to keep their bonuses in tact; is unethical to say the least.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Farmers Insurance Group. The most disappointing about farmers insurance group auto claim from Farmers Insurance Group was adjuster attempting to deny payment Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Farmers Insurance Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Farmers Insurance Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Farmers Insurance Group?

Comments

How much was your car deprecated?I think you mean diminished value.

No company pays diminished value except in extream hi value

Type autos.

How did that Monday morning lawyers meeting go?

The damages are theoretical or nonexistent

If you keep your car 10 years you will wear it out and have suffered no loss at all But if you sell it tomorrow and pay an expert to say what you lost then perhaps you have as case but that rarely happens.

They can't pay for an in known or possibly nonexistant number. Same for yourvubrt claim how much did you lose?

There is no way to know as you did not have a set pay, It's not easy settling intangible losses.They need a number so they can write a check.