Farmer Insurance is a organization of shysters. Here's why. Our son came to a Farmer Insurance office and bought an insurance policy for his car. The agent claimed to be with Farmer Insurance company for 15 years. It turned out the agent wrote a policy with inaccurate information about the vehicle and as a result, the premium turned out to be higher than he had quoted our son. With lack of experience in dealing with auto insurance, our son later learned he was cheated. But when he confronted the agent, he was given a run around. After lots of pain in making the agent to do the right thing, our son finally received a check from the agent. But the check bounced and the agent were no where to be found (the office was closed down permanently).
When we tried to contact the corporate head office, we learned that Farmer Insurance is only a proxy and there's no one in the corporate office could be held accountable. Many Farmer Insurance agencies are independently owned and operated. So if you have a problem with your policy and your local office is unwilling to help resolving the issue, you're really out of luck.
With our experience, we've now realized Farmer Insurance cannot be trusted and would be a waste of our money to get insured by a bunch of irresponsible and greedy shysters!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Insurance Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."