Farmers Insurance Group - Avoid Farmer Insurance
Farmer Insurance is a organization of shysters. Here's why. Our son came to a Farmer Insurance office and bought an insurance policy for his car. The agent claimed to be with Farmer Insurance company for 15 years. It turned out the agent wrote a policy with inaccurate information about the vehicle and as a result, the premium turned out to be higher than he had quoted our son. With lack of experience in dealing with auto insurance, our son later learned he was cheated. But when he confronted the agent, he was given a run around. After lots of pain in making the agent to do the right thing, our son finally received a check from the agent. But the check bounced and the agent were no where to be found (the office was closed down permanently).
When we tried to contact the corporate head office, we learned that Farmer Insurance is only a proxy and there's no one in the corporate office could be held accountable. Many Farmer Insurance agencies are independently owned and operated. So if you have a problem with your policy and your local office is unwilling to help resolving the issue, you're really out of luck.
With our experience, we've now realized Farmer Insurance cannot be trusted and would be a waste of our money to get insured by a bunch of irresponsible and greedy shysters!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."
- "Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim. No emails, no letters, phone calls only. Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea..."
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."